A1Flags Australia F.A.Q.FAQ 1: How do I purchase from this online store?
- Add products to cart using the add to cart button. Click the yellow checkout button (top right of page).
- Now looking at Shopping Cart & Postage page: Enter postcode and delivery method. Click continue.
- Now looking at Delivery Address page: Fill in your details. Click continue.
- Now looking at Review & Payment page: Review all of the details you have provided. If correct, nominate your preferred payment method. Click continue.
Follow these steps:
If however you prefer to use a paper order form or if the shopping cart does not function on your web browser, please click on the link below to print out a paper order form. Once you have completed the form, please post to us at the address shown on the form.
We do not answer questions or conduct business over the telephone. If you have a question please email us.
No. The business model A1 Flags has adopted is to focus only on internet sales, avoiding the necessity of having to lease showrooms and engage sales staff. This keeps our costs low and enables us to offer the low prices you see on our site.
Delivery charges are automatically calculated depending on the volume of your order. Delivery is through Australia Post and the delivery charges are calculated according to the rates shown in the 'Post Charges' booklet published by Australia Post. A small fee is also added to cover miscellaneous costs.
All orders are dispatched from Perth via Australia Post and are subject to their delivery schedule.
Daily Dispatch Times
- Monday to Thursday: Orders received before 2:00pm AET will be dispatched that day.
- Friday: Orders received before 12:00pm AET will be dispatched that day.
- Saturday and Sunday: Orders placed on Saturday or Sunday will be dispatched the following Monday.
The entire range of flags that we sell can be found through the category listings. There is also a search text box at the top of each page which allows you to search our flag database. If you are unable to find the flag you are looking for through these methods, it is likely that we do not stock that particular flag.
There are two main reasons why we may not stock a particular flag:
- The flag is copyrighted. Examples of flags which fall into this category are:
- Olympic Flag
- Aboriginal Flag
- Flags of professional sporting clubs
- Our manufacturers do not believe there is sufficient demand to justify the manufacturing costs.
Yes, we offer discounts as listed below for all orders totalling $75 or more (excluding sale items). The discount will be automatically applied to your shopping cart.
|$0 - $74
|$75 - $149
|$150 - $299
|$300 or more
|*SALE items not included
We do not distribute any of the details you provide in the ordering process to any other organisation, except those organisations that play a direct role in the order process - specifically the organisations that authorise payments and Australia Post. When information is provided to these organisations, only the information required to perform the service is included.
All of the flag designs you see on our website are popular designs imported from the People's Republic of China and the Republic of China (Taiwan) where they are mass produced. We do not manufacture unique designs.
Our flags are made in one of two countries:
- People's Republic of China
- Republic of China (Taiwan)
Our flags are made of polyester material. All of the edges are hemmed with dual stitching and the hoist edge is finished with a white tape with 2 eyelets.
What we will NOT refund or replace
We will NOT refund or replace any flag that has been used on a flagpole. This is because the flags sold at A1 Flags are lightweight flags and are not intended for prolonged flying on flagpoles. This warning is displayed on every page of our website.
What we will refund or replace
Flags that are not of acceptable quality.
What we will do if you have ordered the wrong size, design or quantity
We will exchange any flags that have been ordered incorrectly as long as they have not been used. You will be required to pay for the postage costs incurred exchanging the flags.
We accept the following types of payment:
- Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard and Amex)
- Direct Deposit
- Money Order
If paying by Cheque or Money Order, please select 'Mail' as your payment option in the online shopping cart. A form will be generated which should be included with your payment.